Registration is open! Some changes for this season…..thank you for your understanding.
All races for 2023 are on Sundays. DOUBLE points for series final – Sunday, Aug. 13th – Will count 3 of 4 races for overall award, with a minimum of 2 events attended & you must attend the finals on Aug. 13th.
PRE-riding will be available on Saturdays, prior to each race, with the “course of the day” to be marked the weekend before each race (or sooner). Reminder, NO pre-riding on race days.
Don’t forget….each race is an individual event for awards.
NO LICENSE is ever required to race any of our events.
Only 75 VIP Packages available for this season, online. For $30, receive a custom plastic number plate with your name on it, special VIP t-shirt, 10-20% off bike accessories in the shop & more from our sponsors.
Pls. register online for best pricing. Race day registration accepted with $10 late fee.
Scroll down for more info on start times & laps per class.
Rim Nordic Ski Area, 5 miles east of Running Springs, on the way to Big Bear Lake in the San Bernardino Mountains, across from Snow Valley Mtn. Resort.
XC#4 – Aug. 13th, 2023….. Course is now marked for pre-riding. Course Map: click here
NO PRE-RIDING ON RACE DAYS! Warm up on race day in Snow Valley’s parking lot where there will additional overflow parking.
• Pro/Expert Men – 3 laps | • Pro/Expert Women – 3 laps
• Expert Men 50+ – 2 laps | • Expert Women 40+ – 2 laps
• Sport Men & Women – 2 laps
• Beginner Men & Women – 1 lap
* Additional classes have been added in the Expert & Beginners: Expert Men 50+ Singlespeed (2 laps with 11am start), Expert Men 70+, Beginner Men 70+ & maybe more! Registration will put you in the correct age group for your category you are signing up for.
ALL THE INFO BELOW WILL BE UPDATED PRIOR TO RACE DAY.
FREE Camping will be available on Saturday night before each race. Pls email us to let BEV know you will be camping & approx. arrival time & more info available then.
•SATURDAYS: 9:00 – 5:00 pm Registration & pre-riding Saturday, with number plates passed out on race day only.
If you have an XC race series season pass, or bike park season pass, NO cost to pre-ride. Bike park fees will be in effect.
SUNDAY – Cross Country race with mass starts assigned. Waves in categories
Spectators will be welcomed.
• 7:30 – 11:00 am – Check in & number plate pickup, in office near start line. VIP racers, pls need to still check in at office. Staging wave times will posted on race day. •10:00 am – Race Starts – Beginner, Sport & Sport Singlespeed • 11:00 am – Race Starts – Pro Wm. & Expert Women, Open Singlespeed, Expert Singlespeed 50+ (new category) • 11:30 am – Race Starts – Pro Men / Expert Men
Awards will be given out 3 deep in every category , 5 deep for 10 or more participants for each of the above races. Each race is an individual event. An additional award…..Overall awards will be given to the top 5 overall finishers in each category at the end of the season. “Overall” awards will be determined by total points earned throughout the season for best 3 of 4 races. You could race 2 events & still qualify. You MUST race the series final on Sunday, Aug. 13th to qualify for the overall award, with a 2 race minimum requirement. Double points for race #4 on Aug. 13th. TIE Breaker: if there is a tie after race #4, the racer who placed highest at #4 will be declared the winner.
Again, this season for Teams awards….NO Team lists needed. This season Team/Shop award for the top 3 Teams/Shops. NO requirements other than team jersey must be worn during the race. Team member placing counted down 20 places. Come one, come all! Team-Point-Schedule2023
We will announce & present all the award winners to take their place on the podium. Beginners approx. 12 noon, Sport approx 1pm, Pro/Experts approx 2pm or sooner as racers finish in each category.
Raffle prizes will be announced prior to each category award ceremony. All who enter to race are automatically entered in the raffle.
PRO/Expert MEN – in addition to individual category awards at each XC series race, all Pro & Expert Men racing 3 laps will compete against each other for the 5 fastest times of the day to earn $CASH$ prizes as follows: 1st $100, 2nd $75, 3rd $60, 4th $50, 5th $45
PRO/Expert WOMEN – 1st $100, 2nd $75, 3rd $60 …..with a minimum of 6 racers, all racing 3 laps.
RELEASE FORM: Release forms are now included on your online registration. Racers under 18 must have a parent or legal guardian sign the release forms.
• $55 – Online Registration (deadline to register online will be Sat. night 5pm)
• $65 – Race Day Registration
• $35 – Junior (18 & under)
• $30 – High School Team Member
• $200 – Season Pass ( 4 XC series races paid prior to XC#1) Jrs. 18 & under $120
• $230 – Season Pass (4 XC series races) w/ VIP Package…. Jrs. $150
FREE KID’S RACES ARE BACK starting with XC#1 on June 11th. Helmets required. Tricycles welcome, too. NEW start time of 9:45am, just prior to the Sport/Beginner race. PLEASE register at each race by 9:30am
V.I.P. Package SPECIAL: Due to some changes for this season…..Only 75 participants who register online, for $30, will receive a custom plastic number plate with your name on it. T-shirt, 10-20% off bike accessories in the shop and more from our sponsors, too.
NO food trucks this season, but Snow Valley (under new management) has a pretty good food concession & we plan to encourage our customers to support their efforts, as they support us with using their parking lot. We may also have some food options available. Of course, bring your own is always welcome!
Reminder: Pls. no racing with any ear buds or anything else that may obstruct your hearing for others to call to pass you if needed. It’s a safety thing for everyone.
* Additional classes have been added in the Expert & Beginners….. registration will put you in the correct age group when you register for the category. Expert Men 50+ Singlespeed (2 laps), Expert Men 70+, Beginner Men 70+ & maybe more! Click for category & classes breakdown: Bike Reg. Form 2023